Updated: Sep 24, 2020
Everyone's favorite day of the year! (jokes, obviously). Everyone has their own reasons for not enjoying the most romantic day of the year - but this year, let's make it amazing. I challenge you to celebrate Valentine's Day for what it is - whether you're single or not. Hearing people hate on Valentine's Day just makes it worse - instead, appreciate the love you have for your family, your friends, pets, job, hobby, success, significant other, newly discovered passion, etc. Pick something you love and dedicate the day to whatever that may be.
With that in mind, here are some ideas for Valentine's Day:
1) Do a craft, make a card, decorate your home, bake some sweets - I've got a whole list of ideas on my Pinterest board, check it out, here.
2) Watch a movie on Netflix! (the funnier, the better... amiright?)
4) Bake your favorite dessert - but make it Valentine's Day themed (pink & red frosting, in the shape of a heart!)
5) Pamper yourself - that's right, you heard me! Go out and get yourself a bath bomb, pour a glass of wine (if you're into that -- also don't judge me based on what's recommended on that list ~ I don't drink [by choice]), grab a damn good book, and light some scented candles (I linked my favorite brand!) - or even a face mask! At this point, you might as well just do both.
6) Write yourself a letter to read on next year's Valentine's Day!
Keep the love alive this Valentine's Day - whether you're a fan of it or not - try and make the most of it! After all, it is just one day out of the year! Share your plans with me - I'd love to hear them!!
that blue eyed blonde
questions? comments? email me and say hello!